Friday, January 26, 2007

Everything Sucks

Well not really, not even close but this is what it's come to for Nelly and I. I have decided I hate all my clothes, work is totally boring, I am dying for white casltes but no doubt if I eat them I will gain the 1.8 lbs it took me a week and 3 work outs to get off, it's too cold to go outside for any reason whatsoever. As you can see my life is falling apart ;-)

Tonight is pizza night in my household, usually I hang out with my sissy and my babygirl and we order pizzie! I love pizzie, this is the highlight of my Friday night...how lame is that?! BUT tomorrow...Sat night, I will be livin' large. Meeting a couple girls for dinner and then we're goin' dancin and as if that's not enough of a good time...the cute boy is planning to meet up with me on Sat while we're out....my life has taken a turn for the better!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

See how quickly things turn good! Sounds like the perfect weekend! Staying in tonight and then partying hard tomorrow. Perfect! WORK SUCKS right now! What's for lunch? WC's? Red Coat burgers? YES!!!

Tracy said...

Have a good weekend. Your plans do not sound bad at all. I really don't see how eating white castles would make you gain any weight. Don't you $hit them out right after. Gotta lose 5 pounds right there!! :) sorry :)

Have fun!

Anonymous said...

That's why they call 'em "sliders!"

Although I have to admit, they don't do this to me! Sorry, TMI!

Martie said...

Enjoy your weekend!!!!

Anonymous said...

NEW POST, NEW POST! What the hell woman! A lot has changed in your life over the last few days! Give up the details...or I WILL!! And you don't want that!