Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I'm in love, I'm in love and I don't care who knows it (for those of you Elf fans, you know the proper tone to use when shouting this!). I met a cute, cute boy. Woo-who. Guess going out does have it's advantages. Just met him Sat, saw him last night and we're going out again tomorrow. I'm not going to get into too many details about him except that he is adorable! Blue eyes, blondish hair, gorgeous smile, very stylish, nuf said. I think I'd forgotten how fun dating is - anticipating the phone calls, figuring out what to wear on your date, staying up way to late on a "school nite" emails, and sweet text messages, butterflies in your stomach...the whole nine. Ahh, life is good. In addition to that good news, i have also gone to the gym TWICE since Thurs. which means I only have to go one more time before Thurs to keep my pact with Nelly. I said I would go 3 times this week. I am hoping it'll make a difference on Thurs. when I go to my WW meeting. I am expecting a decent loss this week....eventhough I overdid it on the weekend, hopefully working out will cancel that out. Wish me luck with the boy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll be doing the nasty VERY soon! She is so gitty at work it is sickening! Like gag me with a spoon gitty! But after me having been married almost 9 years, it is nice to go through all those emotions again with her. Just remembering how you feel when you first start dating someone! Very cool Kat! Good luck with him! Don't fall too fast! Unfortunately, I think you already have! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

WhoooooHooooo You go girl!!!!
Congrats on grabbing the man!
Good Luck with that!
Poor Nelly!
(hugs, Tracy...I didn't log in before I posted sorry came up anonymous).

Martie said...

Oh, good for you....you go girl! Ummm.....maybe just remember to take it slowly....I don't want to see you get hurt..just sayin'!

Hugs!

Tracy said...

I tagged you Kat! I got you early in the blog world! I just got my first tag, so now I am giving you yours!

Kat said...

Yeah, I think I've already gotten my wits about me again. I realize this guy has some emotional baggage from a previous relationship so I am puttin' the brakes on! There's plenty more where that came from!