Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Well, I started a second post yesterday, saved it as a draft and now I have no idea how to get a hold of it so I'll try again. The last couple days the little one has been sick...home from school. This has thrown a bit of a wrench into my newly inspired gym schedule! Tonight, she will be spending the night with Daddy and I am going out to dinner with a friend, again, not getting to the gym. It's always nice to get out and chat over a good dinner though - sounds a bit more fun than working out. What is wrong with me...WORK OUT!! I am supposed to be in training!!

I wonder how people come up with things to talk about each day on these blogs, I am feeling uninspired....I suppose I need to "find myself"! Hello.... I'm lost.... anyone...anyone..... Somehow that little blurb just reminded me of Ellen. I love Ellen, that is a great show, she is a total crack up. I would like to hang out with Ellen one day.

So I'd like to start scrapbooking a bit more. See...right there...BORING. I have read some of these blogs and people say funny things! I'd like to think I'm funny....not so much here! Okay, I'm going to try harder...or maybe the key is not to try to hard at all!

How 'bout a list....25 things I am grateful for:

1. My health (may I never take it for granted!)
2. The health of my family (thank God)
3. My job
4. My home
5. My freedom (and the people who fight to protect it)
6. My Family
7. My Friends
8. Technology
9. On line Dating
10. My Education
11. Being Happy
12. My Work Environment
13. Pizza
14. My Beliefs
15. Sweatpants
16. Malls
17. Vacations
18. My yard
19. My kitties
20. T.V. (this may fall under technology!)
21. Holidays
22. CTO (time off work!)
23. Bursts of inspiration
24. The chance to be a mom (not in this order - this would be at the top of the list!)
25. Laughter

That was a pretty easy list to muster up, I think I could've gone higher, there must be a lot more than 25 things I'm grateful for!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice list Kat! Things will come to blog about. I blog about everyday life things, moods I might be in, what's on tv...shit like that!

Martie said...

Hey, I would like to hang out with Ellen one day too....she cracks me up. I love her commercials with the animals!

Scraping isn't boring....a lot of us do scrape and enjoy reading about others' experiences and layouts (post pics of layouts, please)

About your list...they're all great, but 15 is my favorite at the moment!!! ;)