Tuesday, February 13, 2007

So, I think I need to get off the roller coaster with the boy. He is sweet and perfect but he has some unresolved issues with a past relationship that he needs to resolve and I think he's going to end up back in Indiana so I need to just back off, I am already far too attached to him. What a bummer that the first guy I meet after the break up is in a situation like this. Too bad, I really liked him. Then there is the ex who thinks we should run off and get married. Maybe I need to stay away from all men for a while. SHEESH! Anyway the working out is going great, as I mentioned, i work out with the ex which is weird sometimes but really it's good b/c he pushes me and he makes me go when I don't want to and he really is helping me.

I was thinking it would be a good time to go sledding! We haven't gone all year and I think with the snow coming, now would be a perfect time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sucks that you have to back off from the boy. I know how much you liked him...but...they always say that things happen for a reason. There is a reason you met him and I have a feeling you'll be friends with him for awhile and who knows, like you said, nobody knows what the future holds and he might just surprise ya!

Martie said...

Hey Kat, where are ya? Too busy to keep in touch with all of us? Hope you're back soon!

Anonymous said...

She is bored with blogging already. I don't know how that is even possible! ;)

Thanks for checkin in on her Martie. She's around. Called in sick Thurs and today. Shhhhhh . . . she's not really sick! ;)

Martie said...

Hey Kat, have a great time in Florida with Nelly....keep each other on the straight and narrow....ya right, what was I thinking when I said that!!!!