Thursday, January 18, 2007

I am a loser and I don't mean literally! I didn't go to the gym and I dont' think I lost any weight this week...we'll see today at noon (there is still hope!). That's it, I committed to Nelly that I am going to the gym 3 times this week (my week is Thurs to Thurs). I am also going out dancing this weekend so I am going to dance my a$$ off to burn a few calories instead of going there to flirt with cute boys as was my first intention! I did however go out for pizza and remain completely in control rather than gorging myself like a stuffed pig....isn't it an enticing picture I paint of myself? Today is my early day so I get to leave work at 3:00 -that's the great part, coming in at 6:30 is the horrendous part. Do you know that my 6 year old daughter says horrendous now, isn't that hilarious?! She also says hideous (2 of my favorite words of course!) I don't care who ya are, that's funny!

Catcha later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You WILL get to the gym this week woman! I'll make ya! If you don't your new nickname will be Fatty McFat-Fat! ha ha ha ha!

Kat said...

My nickname can't be Fatty McFat-Fat, that's my pretend boyfriends nickname!

Martie said...

Play nice ladies!!! LOL