Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Okay, my daughter is better, I no longer have any reason NOT to go to the gym..so tonight I'm going to the gym....I hope. NO...I'm going to the gym....right? COME ON, what is wrong with me, I need to dig my heels in and start working out, what is so hard about it? Does anyone have the answer to that question? I know I feel better once I start doing it so I just have to do it. Even if I go and just walk on the treadmill I will be happy, it's better than sitting in front of the t.v.! Speaking of t.v., American Idol starts tonight, all you Idol fans out there. I like watching it sometimes, last season I loved it because Chris Daughtry was on it, once he got kicked off, I pretty much quit watching. I am completely hooked on Greys anatomy! I want Dr. McDreamy!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I gotta show you how to add pix! You could have put a smokin' hot pic of Daughtry on this post! YUMMY!

the awkward epiphany said...

from your posts i'd assume that you have plenty of creative and interesting things to say. i find that in my own case creativity is less of a talent and more of a mindset, as well as something that can develop through consistent expression. good luck with the superhero gig!

Tracy said...

Hey where did you go? It is Thursday and no new post??
Are you still out there?