Friday, January 12, 2007

Today I am feeling good. It's Friday and I'm really looking forward to the weekend and hanging out around the house and getting some much needed cleaning done! Work is a bit of a bore today so it'll be nice to get out of here.

I've been going to Weight Watchers for a looong time now and have just lost and gained the same few pounds a million times. I mean, overall, I am down about 15 lbs from when I started but I had lost up to 25 lbs at one point (which didn't last long) and I have slowly gained 10 lbs back. At this point, it's safe to say that I've kept the 15 lbs off but I need to get back on track to start losing again instead of yo-yoing back and forth with a couple pounds. I am prepared though, I went out and bought tons of the things I need to stay on track, fruit, veggies and lo-point snacks. I AM ARMED! As the old saying goes...."if you fail to plan, you plan to fail" I am going to continue on in my quest for a healthy lifestyle, I have to be able to do it for the rest of my life, that's the goal.

So, in addition to eating healthier, I need to start moving more, I'm not talking about working out everyday like a maniac, I'm talking about taking the stairs, parking a good distance from the door eventhough there's a space right in front of the door. Walking more, just getting in more steps each day. I know these kinds of things make a difference yet I continue to hop on the elevator everyday when I walk into work. This has got to stop!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's to eating healthy...for life!

clew said...

I do WW too. Are you doing flex or core?

Kat said...

I do the flex plan...how bout you?