Okay so at the risk of sounding incredibly generic...I am a happily married mother of 2 (one 13 y.o. firecracker of a daugther and a easy peasy 11 yo boy). I'm pretty sure my husband was made exactly for me. I love to craft but rarely have the time, same goes for entertaining. I love my family and most nights you'll find me at the local softball or soccer field! I have a new found love for Pinterest! Looking to get my creative juices flowing back here on my blog.
Monday, January 15, 2007
Fun Weekend. I had a chance to see a couple movies - which is one of my favorite things to do. I saw Rocky Balboa, pretty good. Then I saw "The Holiday" which is just a traditional chick flick - my favorite genre! Went out to eat a couple times with a couple of my girlfriends....also one my favorite past times. Buffalo Wild Wings and Pasquales....managed to eat healthy at both places - Naked Chicken tenders ( no breading) and a veggie pizza with no cheese. You may be asking yourself what is the point of pizza with no cheese but it's delicious the way they make it at this particular restaurant, it's very thin crust and it's the perfect combination of thin green peppers, onions and a tomato sauce with lots of seasonings and you just throw some parmesan cheese on and it's so good! I was feeling strong so I went with it. I actually went out dancing for a bit on Sat too! Got in some exercise without even trying! Got some cleaning done yesterday. Why is is that no matter how clean/neat the rest of the house is, my room is always a mess?!!??!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't have an answer to that....it's the same way at my house!!!
My Room is aways a mess. I just don't get it! I like my pizza with lots and lots of cheese,a nd NO sauce. Sauce gives me really bad heartburn.
Post a Comment