Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Crabby Patty

Yeah....so I think it is worse to LEAVE this God awful state and realize what you're missing by going to Florida! It was b-e-a-u-tiful in Florida and now we're here back in this mess. I honestly have to ask myself what I am thinking...."what are you thinking?!??!" So we had a great time in Florida, I need to spend all my winters there...what kind of job can you get that allows that? I also realize that I need to travel much more, it's just so fun packing up and going to a completely different place surrounded by different people, having a different routine....it's just good for ya!

Besides being crabby about the weather, I have been having some car issues that started out sounding very bad but have dwindled down to just being the radiator. The bad part is, the guy who sold me the car assured me it was under warranty till 70,000 and it only has 34,000 miles now....well, to make a long, annoying, painful story very short, it's not under warranty and so basically I am screwed. But the car is fixed and I am going to pick it up today...on the other side of the world....somewhere near Nelly Land.

In addition to the weather and the car....there is the "boy"....."boy wonder" would be a good name for him because I am always WONDERING what the hell he's thinking! He was so sweet while I was in Florida calling everyday, so comforting and helpful about my car and telling me "oh, we'll take care of it, I'll help you" etc. Then I get home and it's like he barely has 5 minutes to talk to me. I dont' think i have the patience to try to figure it out. Either you want to date someone or not. I may be a bit bitter, or just old but I am not in the mood for the guessing game! I will be making plans this weekend and if he wants to see me, he'll have to catch up with me!

There are other things I am crabby about as well but I think I've done enough complaining for one post. The good thing is that I'm getting a haircut tonight so that's always fun, I love going to the salon! I'm going to change it up, just a bit, I can't stand wearing it the same for too long!

Thanks to all who kept reading while I was MIA!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot the most important thing you are doing tonight . . . tanning!!! Since we didn't get enough rays in FL! You'll come into work tomorrow a new woman! ;)

Martie said...

Have fun getting a new "DO" at the salon......and don't burn while in the tanner. Oh yeah, ditch that wonder boy!!!!

Martie said...

Where in heck are you Kat?

Have you lost interest in blogging already? Or have you found a new love to occupy your time or maybe still the "boy"? Post something new soon, k? Consider this your scolding for being gone so long!!!!