Okay so at the risk of sounding incredibly generic...I am a happily married mother of 2 (one 13 y.o. firecracker of a daugther and a easy peasy 11 yo boy). I'm pretty sure my husband was made exactly for me. I love to craft but rarely have the time, same goes for entertaining. I love my family and most nights you'll find me at the local softball or soccer field! I have a new found love for Pinterest! Looking to get my creative juices flowing back here on my blog.
Friday, March 23, 2007
I'm back and it's Party Time!
So, I am throwing a little shin-dig for my family and close friends. Just an end of winter, hellloooo spring par-tay! I bought some cute tropical looking things to throw in the basement, enough liquor for a football team and some snacks to have on hand...sounds like the perfect party to me! I am actually really looking forward to it. I don't know if "wonderboy" will be there or not, he was supposed to be but I haven't really talked to him much this week. That is neither here nor there, I love to entertain so I will be having fun no matter what. And I told everyone to wear their summer-y clothes so we could get in the mood! Should be a fun weekend. And I MUST make it to the gym one day this weekend. I am still going... not as much as I should be but probably 2-4 times a week depending on the week....well, actually probably not 4 in a while, so, we'll agree on a happy medium of 3 ALRIGHT 2!!!!!!!!!!! SHEESH! I am looking forward to getting out of here today and getting the weekend started. Hope all is well with everyone....if anyone is even reading this thing anymore!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I come back almost every day to see if you have posted anything new. I just keep showing up like a bad penny.....LOL.
Have a great time at the party!
Wow! A post! And I missed it! Shows you I haven't been visiting lately.
Glad the "par-tay" was a blast and wonderboy showed! ;)
Post a Comment