Friday, April 6, 2007

TGIGF

Thank God it's Good Friday! Well, I am here by my lonesome today since Nelly is off....should make for a long boring day! I hope we get sent home early, although I pretty much doubt that will happen. Tonight we are coloring Easter eggs, my 2 sisters are coming over and my nephew, Kennedy is very excited about that! I bought 2 dozen eggs and my sister usually brings a couple as well....we go a little overboard...b/c we like to color them too!! hee-hee. So, we'll probably order pizza and hang out, should be a fun night. Tomorrow I MIGHT see wonderboy but I'm not sure, I would like to but I'm really not sweating it, if it works out great, if not - whatever. I mean he's not even living here anymore so I'm not really thinking much of it, although we have been keeping in touch. You never know what the future holds I guess but I'm just taking it for what it's worth right now.

I am planning to stay in Sat since Sun is Easter but there is a slim chance if I don't see the boy that I will end up going out. Maybe rather than going out dancing, I'll just go see a movie. My sister loves going out dancing so I think she might want to.

Does this weather suck or what?! It was snowing this morning....I AM OVER IT!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun doing eggs! (and eating pizza)

Hope you see wonderboy and have fun! Happy Easter again too!

Anonymous said...

Just delete this blog will ya! You're never on it or visiting anyone! LOSER! PTHTHTHTHTHTHTH! Oops! Did I just spit on you?

Martie said...

Hey, don't you like us anymore? Where the h e double hockey stick did you go?

Anonymous said...

Just stop visiting Martie...she is bored with blogging. What a whore!