Oh my gooooodness...I cannot believe I found this old blog!! I have been thinking lately (the last 2 days) that I should create a blog to get my creative juices flowing and low and behold lookey what we have here! So - lots has changed since 2007. For starters...I am MARRIED...Yahooey! I found the most perfect man for me that is! I now have a step son to boot. We have a hustle and bustle household. Lots of action, soccer, hockey, baseball, softball, cheer, band, ya-dah, ya-dah, ya-dah.
I am still working out the kinks of blogging...links, color schemes, well...really all of it. I mean...I wonder if what I have to say will interest anyone? That is neither here nor there I suppose...the idea is a creative outlet..stick with the plan!!
Okay people, lets see where this takes us. I have seen some perty cool blogs out there and I am hoping to create my own! Ready-set-go!
No comments:
Post a Comment