Nothing much new here. I am looking forward to Easter, I am having brunch at my house so the whole family will be coming over which is nice b/c we usually don't all get together on Easter. However I am not off work on Good Friday or Mon. after Easter like a lot of people (NELLY!)...course we don't get paid for it. I was considering taking a couple days off during the week next week but I sorta want to save it up for summer. I have arranged for daycare for the whole week so really I could work. I might just take Friday and do something with Kennedy and one of her friends and her mom.
I want to plan a trip...having something to look forward to makes everything seem better!
I haven't worked out in a week and a 1/2 UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
An Easter brunch sounds wonderful. I'm sure all will enjoy it!
Do not beat yourself up over not working out.....just get back to it and don't feel guilty. We all fall off our routine now and again, but the longer you wait to restart the tougher it will be to get back into it.
Happy Easter!!!!
Workout shmerkout! Let's promise to get back on the wagon together on Monday! Even though I'll be home, I'll start my diet and workouts back up on Monday if you do! OK?!?!
Happy Eastah!
Oh, I can always count on the 2 of you to read my boring blog!!! Yes, we'll get back on on Monday (although I have to say, I'm not feeling it!). Well, I take that back, I'm feeling it in my jeans- they're all getting tighter! Happy Easter to you guys too- eat lots of ham - I know I will!!
Post a Comment